Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Theme #1 Anticipation

My dog, Sandi, is the world's worst begger. She practically talks to get your attention. I had a piece of chicken in my hand and you can tell she wants it.
I am new to Elements, so I blurred the background. I can't wait to get more advanced so I can do more things with my pictures.
I was thinking of this challenge when I took this picture, wondering if there was an anticipation theme. So no anticipation here, I am using one of the 52 'freebies'.

6 comments:

  1. What a funny face, I posted one similar under "silly"! It's bad when you can't take the dogs picture without her sticking her tongue out at you (the dogs are worse than kids) ha! Great capture and darling dog, you can see the personality oozing out of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovable little beggar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and has the most amazing wavy coat. Love 'anticipation' as a Make Your Own Theme...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Anticipation is a great theme and she certainly is showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another adorable picture. They have no idea how photogenic they are. I bet if you took her to a pro they couldn't capture it any better. Great job.

    ReplyDelete