Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#268 School


Steve and I attended his high school reunion this past weekend. His alumni association actually owns their high school. The high school was going to be torn down a number of years after Steve graduated. The alums raised enough money to buy the school and preserve it. We toured the building and this is the principal's office. One of his classmates remarked that it seems smaller than he remembered it. I've had the same feeling when I went back to my school.

9 comments:

  1. Oh what fun, a walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Wonderful photo for this theme! All those memories must be awesome! Have a great day!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool that they thought enough of it to buy it and preserve it! I love that shot of the principal's office. Looks a lot friendlier than I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat shot, Katie. I like all the artifacts on the principal's desk. Was your husband very familiar with the paddle I spy on the desk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition and neat story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun shot, how cool that it's set up like that, the display is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shot, the lighting worked well here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! Love the desktop "accessories"...esp that stapler!

    ReplyDelete