Thursday, February 12, 2009

#34 Breakfast


Bojangle's a locally owned franchise, serves heart shaped biscuits on and around Valentine's Day. I was pleasantly reminded that cupid day was just around the corner when I opened my biscuit and found the heart. The first time I got one of these, years ago, I wasn't aware of the heart shaped biscuit campaign and thought someone had a crush on me there! Ha!Ha! Bojangles is where I go for breakfast almost every morning. Yeah, I need to get that exercise plan started!

3 comments:

  1. Very funny about the "crush" - LOL. How fun to get a heart shaped biscuit and what a nice shot to capture a memory of Breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say biscuits - oh yum - that is better than flowers!! Super image for the theme and for Valentine's Day1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, never have seen that, guess I am going to have to check out the ones around here.

    ReplyDelete